· "As someone who has had progressively worsening thoracic spine/upper back/shoulder problems for nearly 10 years, the Freestyle keyboard was recommended to me after receiving an ergonomic assessment at my new job. I have worked in front of a computer for more than 13 years but had been using a standard keyboard until now. Upon switching to the Freestyle, I found an immediate improvement in my comfort while sitting at my desk, as my shoulders were opened and back instead of curled forward, and there was much less strain on my spine because I was no longer sitting in a hunched position. I would recommend the Freestyle to anyone that has thoracic spine/upper back/ shoulder problems and also to those who have bad posture, as I find that using a regular keyboard helps to amplify these issues. The freestyle is very comfortable and easy to use, and I suspect that it would help prevent similar spine/back/shoulder problems for those that regularly work at a computer but haven't experienced issues yet."
- Heather, Postdoctoral Reasearcher
· "On October 10, 2008, I was seriously injured when struck in the right forearm by shrapnel from an explosion while a spectator at an event in Kentucky. As a result of the injury, and the seven reconstructive surgeries and significant limitation in range of motion that followed, I was understandably limited in my ability to use my computer keyboard for the extensive daily word processing necessary in my legal practice.
Fortunately for me, my wife discovered your Freestyle keyboard. The ability to independently rotate the halves laterally, and to differentially elevate the centerline, has allowed me to tailor the keyboard to conform to my relatively immobile right wrist. As my physical therapy has progressed I have been able to reconfigure the keyboard to complement my improving flexibility and range of motion.
Others who have tried my Kinesis Freestyle keyboard have been most impressed, reporting enhanced comfort and ease of use. I believe this keyboard to be an excellent product and a valuable tool for the modern office."
- William H. Van Dusen, Jr., Attorney
· "I just thought I'd let you know that I got my VIP Freestyle today. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by the feel of the keyboard - so much so that I would go as far to say that it is the best keyboard I have ever typed on. Thanks for the great keyboard."
- Shawn Badger
· "...I'm going to "officially" endorse a product that I use, and love to use: The Kinesis Freestyle USB Keyboard is hands-down the best keyboard I've ever used."
- R. Rose, Computer Programmer
· "I like the flexibility of the Freestyle keyboard. It fits a wide range of body types and user needs."
- Leah Darrow-Stano, Occupational Therapist, Bluewater Ergonomics
· "I am a medical transcriptionist and type up to 8 hours a day. I was in need of a new keyboard and did quite a bit of research in an effort to find a split ergonomic keyboard. I decided on the Freestyle VP. It was the best decision. I am so totally in love with this keyboard."
- Linda Horton, Medical Transcriptionist
Threads from Engadget.com
Kinesis Freestyle V3 & Other "Tenting Accessories" for Ergonomic Keyboards.