Payment Terms for Online Purchases Within the United States
Acceptable Credit Cards
· We accept VISA, MasterCard and Amex.
The online order process requires the following:
· Shipping address and phone number (include your fax number if available). For corporate deliveries, be sure to include the company name plus details such as building and room number and recipients name. We cannot ship to post office boxes or APO addresses without special arrangements and possibly extra charges (contact us by email before ordering).
· Billing address of credit card and phone number at that address.
· Credit card type (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
· Credit card number and expiration date and NAME as it appears on the card.
· Card Verification Value (CVV), 3-digit number
on the back of your credit card (Visa and MasterCard) or the 4-digit
number on front of your Amex card.
· Desired shipping method (see options below)
Processing Your Order
· Once the items have been shipped, a copy of your credit card receipt will be mailed to you separately.
· Your card is never charged until the day we ship.
Note: For your protection, Kinesis utilizes an address verification system. If your card issuer does not support such a feature, Kinesis may request additional information or require a different
form of payment.
Alternatives to online ordering from within the U.S.:
If you don't wish to use a credit card, you may prepay using either wire transfer or by sending a money order. For corporate, government, or institutional orders, please contact Kinesis about your preferred payment terms. In all cases, you may reach us by phone (800-454-6374), fax (425-402-8181) or email Sales to inquire about product and payment terms.
When you contact us, please indicate the products you wish to order and provide your complete shipping address, as well your preferred method of payment. We will provide
you with a quotation including shipping charges and with instructions for paying.
Purchases from outside the U.S.
Placing online orders, information required (VISA, Mastercard, Amex)
· Shipping address and phone number (include your fax number if available). For corporate deliveries, be sure to include the company name plus details such as building and room number and recipients name. We cannot ship to post office boxes or APO addresses.
· Billing address of credit card and phone number at that address. In most cases we require that the bill to and ship to address are the same.
· Credit card type (Visa, MasterCard or Amex)
· Credit card number and expiration date and NAME as it appears on the card
Processing Onlines Orders
· In order to protect credit card holders and Kinesis from possible fraud, and to confirm that we have a valid email address for you, after we receive your
order we will ask you for the special verification number
(3-digit number on the back of your Visa or Mastercard and 4-digit number on the front of your Amex card). We may also ask you for additional information.
· If your card issuer does not support such a feature or other aspects of your order are unusual, Kinesis may request additional information or require a different form of payment.
· We will provide a shipping quotation and ask you to confirm your acceptance.
· On the day of shipment, a digital copy of your invoice will be emailed to you and a tracking number will be emailed separately.
Alternatives to online ordering (wire transfer, money order) from outside the U.S.:
As an alternative to paying by credit card,
prepayment may also be made by wire transfer, sending an international money order drawn in US dollars or a bank cashiers check drawn from a US Bank and issued in US dollars.
The first step is to contact us by email at email@example.com. In your email, please state the products you wish to order, your complete shipping address, as well your preferred method of payment. We will reply by email with a quotation including shipping charges and with instructions for paying.
· If product is available, it normally ships within two business days after receiving your order.
· Continental U.S. destinations (non-PO, non-APO) via UPS:
Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air.
· Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico: only UPS 2nd Day Air or
Next Day Air service is available.
· Non-U.S. destination: please provide
detailed address since each order must be quoted individually.
International Orders: Shipping terms are EX Works Kinesis. Recipient is responsible for all duties, customs and any other fees charged by their respective country in association with the shipment of the product. If recipient refuses shipment and
the product is returned, a credit will be issued less the cost of the shipping & handling fees (including return shipping)
plus any fees charged to Kinesis as mentioned above. For Canadian orders shipped
ground, recipient will be charged (by UPS) a brokerage fee of up to US$35.00 in addition to any other
fees as referred to above.
Money Back Guarantee
· All products purchased directly from Kinesis
qualify for a 60 day money-back guarantee (except for chairs which have a 30 day money-back and a 30% restocking fee), excluding shipping/handling charges.
· If you wish to return a product for a refund,
please contact Kinesis Sales to obtain an RMA (Return of Merchandise Authorization) number and shipping instructions. Note: To qualify for these terms, you must
have purchased directly from Kinesis Corporation and must arrange for and pay the cost of insured return shipping.
· All Kinesis keyboards are sold with a two year limited warranty.
· All Kinesis non-keyboard products are sold with a
one year Kinesis warranty unless otherwise noted in writing. In some cases (noted on
the product's individual web page) the original manufacturer may offer a significantly
Privacy & Security
· Use of customer information:
Kinesis customer information is never provided to any other organization or company.
· Credit card information:
For credit card purchases made online, your credit card information is stored online for a maximum of one business day on a secure server managed by one of the largest, most reputable companies in the business.
Once the order is processed by Kinesis, this information is permanently deleted from the online site.