The VIP3 (V-Lifter and Integrated Palm Supports) accessories attach easily to the base of the Freestyle2 Keyboard allowing quick and reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees.
- Left and Right V-Lifters: the V-lifter quickly and easily alternates the slope of the keyboard from 5, 10 and 15 degrees, positioning your forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position by reducing pronation.
- Integrated, padded palm supports ensures that wrists are neutral while resting.
- Use with or without the pivot/tether. The pivot tether connects the two keying modules of the Freestyle2 keyboard together. Disconnect the pivot tether if greater separation is required.
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no “bounce”.
- Not compatible with original Freestyle Solo keyboard.
VIP3 Accessory includes:
- (1) set of right & left V-Lifters
- (1) set of right & left integrated palm supports which must be installed prior to using
- (1) set of replaceable, padded palm pads
- Attached to Freestyle2 keyboard
- Max height at 15 degrees slope: 2.875 inches
- Max height at 10 degrees slope: 2.125 inches
- Max height at 5 degrees slope: 1.5 inches
- Depth (front-to-back): 10 inches
- Accessory only
- Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
*Freestyle2 keyboard sold separately